Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Baking Lessons

Kianli, one of my oldest and best friend was over at my place to help me start with my long overdue Saturday baking lesson. On the menu for the day was Oatmeal cookies. Very simple and healthy ingredients were used for these cookies: olive oil butter, brown sugar, self raising flour, instant oatmeal, egg and water. The basic equipments needed are: hand whisk, measuring flask, lotsa pans to hold the ingredients, oven and some baking paper.

Whisking the brown sugar and olive oil butter.

Master Chef Leong

Baking wasn't hard, but because my oven was a little too small, we can only bake 9 cookies every 30mins. Production timing ate a little into Chef Sam's dinner time preparation and we had to make him happy by letting him have the honour of being the 1st person to taste our cookies.






No comments:

Post a Comment