Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dawning of a New Day














"A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find that after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us. "
- John Steinbeck


This is one of my favourite quotes from whom is believed is the greatest American writer of all times. It is true that we find it hard to control the direction in life sometimes. But I guess the important thing is to enjoy the process of the trips that we undertake. We cannot change the cards we are dealt, but we can definitely choose the way we want to play it out.

I wouldn't say that I have gone through a lot in life, but for someone who is experiencing a zillion transformations in his surroundings right now, I can safely say that I am learning and changing a lot. Hopefully through this random letters, I will be able to pass some lessons I have learnt and share some good things in life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment