Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Images of 2009

Here are some of the my favourite pictures i have captured on my BBF for 2009...
Enjoy!

Chinatown on a hot Saturday afternoon.
Absolutely love the effects that Agfa Vista 400 negative gives me on this picture. The blue and the red stands out very strongly giving a x-pro feel.


A moment in my dream of glass.


Emo girl by the river.
She is a friend posing for this picture, and she was smiling away on the other side...lol.


Giant dandelion that glows in the dark.
Best picture out of all my night shots. Night shots are notoriously difficult to capture with long exposure without a stand, let alone using just a lomo camera. The bright lights reflecting upon the leaves just manage to give me enough light and enough time to steady my hands.


Two sides of Little India.
Best of my double exposure experiments. The bright red cab was a lucky catch. It added just the spice to make this an interesting picture.


我要一步一步往上爬。。。


Day market, Cameron Highlands.
My most perfect lomo image. Vignetting effects, colorful merchandise, x-pro bluish green effect, top with sprockets on the sides. Niceeee....


Endless staircase.
I choose the most practical way for my photo shoot in Cameron Highlands: On foot. This great image proves why I am not crazy to go all the way there alone just to shoot pictures on film.


Remembering the Fallen.
My 1st shoot on a redscale...and it was hard! This is the only image out of the 36 shoots that came out with the 'rusty' effect I was looking for. But this one timeless image is worth all the effort...


No comments:

Post a Comment